Samstag, 23. Oktober 2010

Oh! Cologne. You have changed or is it me?

Back in the working grind. I have a project that lets me fly to Cologne for several days a week. I was cautious at first. At least I knew what I can expect from the city.

I left this city with a weird feeling and a promise that we won't see each other for a very long time. I did not like living here. The job was great most of the times and I have the feeling if this city would have been a bit more welcoming I would have stayed here and never ever being gone on the big voyage.

Last week Cologne and me made a truce. It will not bother me anymore and I will stop writing and telling bad things about this city. I am still allowed my opinion, make no mistake. ;) But it is a tiny flower of peace in my mind.

Nevertheless I would not be able to stand this city if I need to be living here. Two to three days a week for a limited period is a nice way to see the city and even take a few pictures.

Von 20101014-Cologne
Von 20101014-Cologne
Von 20101014-Cologne
Von 20101014-Cologne

Peace Cologne!

Keine Kommentare: