I hate ATMs too. They are rather unresponsive if You yell at them. I believe they can't be impressed if You refrain from destroying them.
So yesterday evening I went out to the ATM because I am desperately in need of some cash. As expected the first ATM was offline. In front of the next ATM there where two italian guys. I ask them if they are done and they let me proceed. The card was accepted. I choose to get an receipt and entered the pin.
The next thing I saw is a receipt being printed and my EC-Card being ejected. No money. The italians ask me if I did not get any money, too. Argh!!! Why didn't I get an advanced warning.
Instead the receipt tells me nothing out of order. When I get home I compare the receipt with an older one and there is an additional line:
Line down 912
So asking your best friend (google) did not help me any further. Now I believe I need to get to the bank during office hours to get my money and confirm that no funny business is happening.
Tell me why I don't get a usable answer from the machine and why the machine did not say directly that it is out of action? This has to be one of this typical security by obscurity things. Oh how I hate Software Developers.
Concluding my rant normally you can have quite a few good parties with them. ;)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen