This thing happened a few days ago on the day before i went diving. Now I find it quite funny. But at the time it was not really relaxing.
On Boracay you can get very good and cheap massages. There are a lot of people offering them on the beach or you go to a massage parlor directly at the beach or perhaps you go to a spa. The prices start at round about 350 PHP (5-6 Euros) per hour. So one kind of entertainment all the tourists from Europe are doing is getting a massage.
So I walked my way down the beach and a girl offered me a massage. Like all others she hat the menu in her hand it looked like 700 PHP for 90 minutes swedish oil massage. So nothing better to do I said yes.
She took me for an unexpected long walk away from the beach to a private room. The first thing she did was turn out the big light and put a small ambient red light into a wall socket. I just thought what the hell is happening now. I only wanted a normal massage. How do I get out of here? Is she already an adult? What happens if I am gonna cry for help?
Lucky me she did not take any kind of clothes of and stayed fully dressed the whole time and she did nothing funny. So I was really happy with my happy ending without the Happy Ending and could enjoy the massage and finally could relax.
Some time later I asked my cousin Ga which and where she would recommend a massage. It was the same one I went to. So no funny stuff was about to happen. Expectations can exceed everything. ;)
By the way a massage in a spa can be really expensive some cost up to 9000 PHP. I can take my family out to dinner four times for that money. So the question is, why should I pay that much. Perhaps the ending is a lot better and there is no scary stuff?
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen