Dienstag, 19. Januar 2010

The sun is shining again..

Last thursday was the last time I have seen the tropical sunshine of Boracay. At this time the wind picked up to and reached 30 knots and above. Can you believe it 6 days without sun in a tropical setting? The temperature dropped down to 25°C and I started to freeze. I was really thinking about buying warmer clothes.

Normally today would be my last day on Boracay, but I decided that I still want to take a shot on kiteboarding. The wind the last few days was not suitable for beginners so I needed to wait. Maybe I have more luck today. Need to talk to Ga about that in a few minutes and then I could take the tricycle to Bolabog Beach.

So I am staying one more week at Boracay and I will be skipping the visit to Cebu and cutting the visit of Bohol down to two days. My plans to leave the philippines on Feb. 1st did not change so far. I still need to think about the weather on the southern island of New Zealand.

Drifting is fun.

Keine Kommentare: