| Von 20100611-GeorgeTown |
Talking the evening away until we finally went to the Boom Boom Bar. Where we watched the amazing Boom Boom Got Talent Show. I haven't seen that much rubbish in a long while. The best actor was not even a contestant. One guy adopted us and did all the famous Michael Jackson dances for us. We had a 1.5 hours private dance show.
The next morning it was Good Byes again. This time the canadian girls left, while I went for the second part of the Heritage Trail.
| Von 20100611-GeorgeTown |
I was crossing of sites I had already seen. I have not shot pictures of all the sites, but sometimes it was not worth it anymore. Just another temple, townhouse, cathedral or museum. I so need to do something different. I am looking now for Thai Massage Courses. I have a recommendation from Thomas, but it is fairly out of the way. I so did not want to go to those cities. Maybe I have more luck in Phuket.
Here are some pictures of the Heritage Trail:
| Von 20100611-GeorgeTown |
| Von 20100611-GeorgeTown |
| Von 20100611-GeorgeTown |
Strange but true... Jonas and Stefan walked into my hostel again this afternoon. I so did not expect them, but somehow you always cross ways again.
In the evening we went to the night market for dinner, before we went to the bar for our first public viewing experience of the worldcup. South Africa against Mexico was really an exciting game. The teams are not that good and that is probably the reason why it was so fascinating. It was nearly as good as a public viewing in Germany. This is the way to go Malaysia.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen