Samstag, 29. Mai 2010

Awesome Singapore

I did not do much yesterday and today. Mostly chilling and having a bit of fun. Yesterday morning I went with two girls from the scooter experience to the asian civilisations museum. It was really interesting. During the first room I somehow lost them.

I was really slow in reading and playing around with the exhibition stuff and thought they were somewhere in front of me. After like two hours and me finishing all interesting bits for me. I finally found them in the second room. They needed four more hours to complete the whole museum while I was drinking an iced chocolate at Starbucks.

In the evening a group of scooterists went out to hit some clubs. The first one was not that great, but the second one was great. RnB is normally not my music, but nevertheless I had fun. So at five o'clock this morning we finally went to the MRT (Subway). It was still closed. Nearly 1.5 hours later while a few of us where sleeping in front of the closed gate, Jani and I went around the building and found another open entrance. ;) We would have waited a few more hours before they would finally open our gate.

Lucky us. Breakfast and then finally to sleep. Next objective after getting finally up was chilling at the beach. We went to Sentosa Island. It is an artificially modified island, where they placed sand from Australia to give the imagination of natural beach.

*snip*

This is the part where I normally hit the publish button. Somehow I missed it. ;) Now two days later I wanted to write a new post. I will just append to this one now.

The beach was really bad. The water was to dirty and to much trash was floating beneath the small waves. But we had some fun playing volleyball in the water. Again I was trying to keep the group moving, but I had big help from our planner. I will be a tourist guide in my next life. I so know it.

After dining in Chinatown we went back to the hostel in Little India. Quick shower and then sitting at the front porch of our hostel and playing UNO. Of the three rounds I won two. I am sometimes a really lucky backpacker.

A good nights sleep later. We were chilling the morning away. The girls writing picture postcards while I was finishing Servant of the Empire for the third time. I really like Midkemia/Kelewan. Hopefully sometime in the future someone will make a few movies.

In the afternoon we went for a small coffeeshop in the arab quarters Kampong Glam. Where we said good bye to the boys. Jonas and Stefan are going to Malaysia next. Maybe I catch them again in Malakka on Sunday or shortly after that in Kuala Lumpur.

Before Dinner the Nina, Jani and me went to Chinatown shopping. I saw a few things I thought where nice for me, but I better wait for Malaysia. I will probably save money there. Dinner in the foodcourt for 1.5 Euros was nice. We went back to the hostel, where I said good bye to the girls, who are going back to Germany.

Saying good bye to travel mates sucks. Last week saying good bye to the Groovy Grape Team, yesterday my Kick-Scooter friends. Tomorrow when I am leaving for Malaysia my new roommates.

But not yet. I will go with them to the botanical garden in a few minutes. One more day of fun, before saying bye bye.

Keine Kommentare: