Surprise this time we were able to sleep a bit longer because we camped at the lookout. So no need to stand for watching the sunrise.
It was raining a bit and we got a great rainbow too.
After the sunrise we went to Uluru. It is discouraged to climb this sacred place but this time it was simply forbidden because of the rain. It is simply to dangerous.
Do you see the red and green in the picture. Imagine I would have had a better camera.
These are essentially my last pictures of the day. A lot of stuff is forbidden to take pictures from. Sacred place and taking pictures wouldn't honor the believe of the aborighinal people.
So my last picture is from another sacred place.
After lunch we got on the road again. Destination Kings Creek Station, our basecamp for the trip to Kings Canyon.
1 Kommentar:
I'm italian so and don't understand anything of the words in this post. I found this post by google images ;)
Since i did a lot of Uluru sightseeing tours i am a fan of Uluru and Uluru picture !
Kommentar veröffentlichen