Montag, 31. Mai 2010

Botanical Garden and Kick Scooterholic

Saturday. I needed to do some sightseeing again. My roommates wanted to go to and on we went to the botanical garden. It was hot and humid and soon the sweat was dripping. Maybe we should have taken a Taxi or the bus for the last few hundred meters from the MRT station. It would not have helped because even in the botanical garden the weather was hot.

We wanted to have a look at the swanlake, the ginger garden and the orchid garden. Here are some impressions.

Von 20100529-SingaporeBotanicalGardenKickScooter2
Von 20100529-SingaporeBotanicalGardenKickScooter2
Von 20100529-SingaporeBotanicalGardenKickScooter2
Von 20100529-SingaporeBotanicalGardenKickScooter2

It was to hot. We skipped the Orchid Garden because of that and they wanted to have an insane amount of money as entrance fee.

In the afternoon we went to Starbucks and split our group. I went for a bad massage and the girls went shopping. I needed to get myself prepared for my second Kick Scooter Tour Experience. ;)

Von 20100529-SingaporeBotanicalGardenKickScooter2
Von 20100529-SingaporeBotanicalGardenKickScooter2

Michael changed the route a bit from last time and those thingys are simply put a great workout, if you are going for five hours.
Von 20100529-SingaporeBotanicalGardenKickScooter2
Von 20100529-SingaporeBotanicalGardenKickScooter2

I like Singapore, but it was time to move on and I will be back in July according to my momentary plans. I found myself going with bus from Singapore to Melaka in Malaysia yesterday. Today I will explore a bit and decide if I am gonna stay another day and night or if I am going to Kuala Lumpur tomorrow.

Btw. Malaysia is cheaper. I now pay only 4 euros the night. The only thing I am missing is a real western toilet. Still alive and rocking. Over and out.

Keine Kommentare: