Freitag, 19. Februar 2010

1. Mal: Bungy Jumping 134m and Canyon Swing Nevis Arc

I don't know what to write. I am still trying to come to terms with the both things. I really did it.

The wait for the jump.

Von 20100219-BungyDay

The swing.

Von 20100219-BungyDay

I have the videos too. But I need to figure out, where I am gonna put them first.

I'll try a description of the jump.

3 2 1. Here I go... It was far to fast and to soon over. There was this wild ride down and than the really smooth catch from the rope. I really should not try to describe it. It was great.

The swing is far more relaxed. To bad I was spinning. So I needed to grab the handels. Otherwise I would have had far more fun. The best thing about the swing was the sightseeing afterwards. Hanging with barely a harness over a small stream gives some really great impressions of natures wonders.

Both of these activities are the most exciting things I did since coming to new zealand. I am still alive and rocking. Klaus, over and out.

Keine Kommentare: