Dienstag, 16. Februar 2010

Cycle Tour ( Day 2) From Methven to Geraldine


Cycle Tour New Zealand auf einer größeren Karte anzeigen

Great weather, great view on the montains.

Von 20100216-ToGeraldine

But again a real boring street. How can anyone stand it, if he has to go 30 km in one straight line without any changes? I am fairly tired now. I am not feeling as well as yesterday. Don't know if I can do the whole way to Lake Tekapo or if I need to stop in Fairlie.

I am thinking about giving up on going up to Linni Pass and just turning back to the coast. I could try to grab a coach from Dunedine to Queenstown. The other possibility is, that I try to hitchhike up the pass. Don't know if it is possible. At least I am fairly sure, that I am risking a lot with going in direction of the pass.

Keine Kommentare: