Mittwoch, 3. Februar 2010

Brisbane (Day 2)

After writing the long post this morning I remembered that I watched Avatar in 3D yesterday. Never before did I see a nearly-3-hour-movie with glasses. Strange, but great fx.

Today I went to search for the park north of the city. (without looking at the map) So after a few kilometers circling the park. I finally found a north entrance. Generally parks and gardens in Brisbane are great. I believe it is the subtropical climate, that makes it easier to grow plants. The pictures will follow when I am in New Zealand.

The funny part about this trip is, that when I walked out of the south entrance I was at the City Hall just 100m distance from my hostel. Sometimes I should really use more maps. ;)

It was really hot so I went to the city beach in the afternoon. It was really easy to identify myself as tourist, because I was the only one who was not wearing knee-length-bathing-shorts. Australians are strange. Because of the whole day in the sun you can now see really neat stripes from my sunglasses. Damn.

Keine Kommentare: