The Crusaders are one of the best teams of the world, if not the best team. They have won the Super 12 like five times and the Super 14 two times. If you were comparing it to football/soccer they are like Barcelona or Real Madrid during their best times.
Some of the worlds best players are playing for the Crusaders. But I don't know anyone of them. Until yesterday I did not know the rules either. ;) Thanks to our rugby enthusiastic french hostel occupants, we got a fast introduction to the world of rugby.
The show in the beginning was really great I believe if a football team in europe would do that stuff the crowd would be exploding. First there was the normal warmup. After that we had several riders coming into the arena with sword and bombastic music.
| Von 20100213-CrusadersVsHighlanders |
The army did part of the show too...
| Von 20100213-CrusadersVsHighlanders |
The game began:
| Von 20100213-CrusadersVsHighlanders |
The Crusaders where leading with 15:0 but the Highlanders did their best and where nearly turning the game 15:14 when the crusaders did two very nice plays and scored to the final 32:17. I had fun. But I was freezing my butt of again. I really hate the nights and evenings in New Zealand.
By the way ever seen this one? Fast Food vs. Healthy Food:
| Von 20100213-CrusadersVsHighlanders |
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen