Dienstag, 27. April 2010

Back in Brissie

Ok. Looks like yesterday was a bank holliday. No wonder why the city was almost empty.

After working my way through all the mails I finally went for lunch.
Von 20100426-Brisbane

Sitting on King George Square I though that is what I definitely missed in Auckland. A big square in the CBD, where you just sit and relax. The sushi cost 3 euros. I am always amazed how long I need to stand in the line for my lunch here in Brisbane. But no wonder with this price.

After that I was booking my way down the coast till Sydney. I will take Greyhound Australia and have bought a 2k KM-Pass. I will stop at 4 destinations a long the way. Surfers Paradise, Byron Bay, Coffs Harbour and Port Macquarie. I don't know why. But it was recommended by the nice sales person. I am arriving in Sydney on 04th of May.

In the evening I finally went up the hostel and enjoyed the view of River Brisbane and the night. I really need a better camera for these kind of pictures.
Von 20100426-Brisbane

Keine Kommentare: