I did not really thought about, whhen I booked the ferry ticket. But the last days I started to hope for it.
Riding into Auckland during the sunset with a ferry.
The day started fairly normal. Leaving the hostel till 10am and then killing time till the afternoon and the ferry was leaving. I am through with another book. Then the most anticipated fun part started.
And finally seeing Auckland for the first time:
At that moment I really wanted a better camera with me.
Now I am in Auckland. I feel the city pulsing. The ever present sign of life in a big city. It smells different. Your eyes are constantly moving, while You are trying not to be killed. I love cities.
And I like Kiwis while walking down the street yesterday I was picked up by a few guys and asked to join a stag party. Everything here in New Zealand is so uncomplicated.
I will have a look how much the skywalk will cost. Maybe I will do that today.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen