Sonntag, 11. April 2010

Skytower in Auckland

After having the night out and breakfast at Starbucks,

Von 20100411-AucklandSkyTower

I went for the Skytower.

Von 20100411-AucklandSkyTower

The original plan said something about going up this tower. Making the skywalk. It means walking around without protective glass only secured by a small line. Jumping down the tower because I don't want to bother with going down the elevator again.

Busted.

The Skywalk should cost something like 70 Euro and the jump a little bit more. That was far to expensive for my taste. I rather invest that kind of money into the trip to Waitomo tomorrow. So I made the cheap and probably safer choice.

Von 20100411-AucklandSkyTower
Von 20100411-AucklandSkyTower
Von 20100411-AucklandSkyTower
Von 20100411-AucklandSkyTower

After this in incredible adventure (Keep your sarcasm in the line, Klaus.) I went to the cinema and watched Kick Ass. Hilarious. Best movie I have seen this year. Ok. I haven't seen many movies. But out of:

Brisbane: (Camerons critique on normal human behaviour.)
Christchurch: (Some swedish girl solving a decade old murder case)
Queenstown: (Anthony Hopkins as a Wherewolf)
Wellington: (John Travolta sightseeing in Paris)
Wellington: (Matt Damon sightseeing in Iraque)
Greymouth and Tauranga: (The Greek Movies: Killing Medusa I and II)

it was the best. If someone did not get the hints (Avatar, The girl with the dragon tattoo, Wolfman, From Paris with Love, Green Zone, Percy Jackson and the lightning thief, Clash of Titans)

Tomorrow I am in Waitomo. Caving and Blackwater Rafting.

Keine Kommentare: