Samstag, 3. April 2010

Cycle Tour (Day 19) Whangamata to Opoutere (17km)

Yesterday was a short cycle day. I was hopping from Whangamata to the beach.


View Cycle Tour New Zealand in a larger map

Only 17km to go. There are several reasons why I did not do that the day before yesterday. The most important is that there are no restaurants and supermarkets in this small village. It is the least developed place on the coromandel peninsula with a beach. I need to transport my own food for two days and I need to buy it in the first place. Better to make it an easy day.

Von 20100404-TaurangaOpoutere

Pure nature. Empty Beach. No People. Peaceful and boring.

Von 20100404-TaurangaOpoutere
Von 20100404-TaurangaOpoutere
Von 20100404-TaurangaOpoutere

To many kids in my hostel. If you want quiet go to the beach. Today will be my last night here before I go to Whitianga. 60km. I hope it will be easy. There I will make a trip to the famous Hotwater Beach. Did I say that I like beaches?

Keine Kommentare: