Donnerstag, 8. April 2010

Cycle Tour (The End)

I sold the bike.

Von 20100405-OpoutereToWhitiangi

If anyone goes to Whitianga have a look at On the Beach Backpackers. There is the new home of my constant companion the last two month.

Somehow I am feeling strange. I don't need to look after my bike anymore and it was a constant reminder of my chosen way of travel here in New Zealand. I am a bit at a lost now. I am happy because I don't need to find a buyer anymore. I am a bit sad that the end of the ride was so ordinary. I am happy that I did not need to cycle the road to Coromandel.

Part of the deal was getting me to Coromandel. I am in the town now and just shorten my stay from three nights to two nights. I am going to Auckland on Saturday afternoon.

Keine Kommentare: