Samstag, 24. April 2010

Fasten your seatbelt, Dorothy! And say Kansas bye bye!

Tomorrow I am leaving New Zealand. Back to OZ and Brisbane and subtropical temperatures. I hope it will be great. I booked my flight a few minutes ago. I will be leaving Australia on 24th of May. It took ages to find a cheap flight but now I am going for less than 300 Euros from Alice Springs to Singapore.

Did You miss me? I know I did not write a lot the last week. I was not in the mood. Still I did a few things like visiting Tim and Wiebke and getting my backpack back. I am a backpacker again and nothing hints that I was a cyclist. There where several people on the road who asked about my bike like coach drivers. The best response to my reply that I sold it in Whitianga was a chuckle.

While visiting Tim I had a nice look around their town Muriwai. Look at the pictures. They are living next to paradise, even if it is a bit cold there.

Von 20100421-Muriwai

I was walking mostly around that day and visited some cliffs and the beach.

Von 20100421-Muriwai
Von 20100421-Muriwai
Von 20100421-Muriwai

My last nature picture of myself in New Zealand
Von 20100421-Muriwai

And one great picture from Muriwai Beach. It really looks like this.
Von 20100421-Muriwai

Otherwise I did not do a lot. Watching Champions League at 8 o'clock in the morning. And going to the cinema. Hottub Time Machine, The Hurt Locker. I like Bigelows movies. But The Hurt Locker is really depressing and I don't like the camera.

Like I said I am in Brisbane tomorrow. Wearing a T-Shirt again and not thinking about cold New Zealand Weather.

Keine Kommentare: