... on other times You watch 'Clash of the Titans'. I don't know why I don't like this movie. Maybe it is because a lot of the actual scenes are optimized for 3D and therefor loosing a lot of the atmosphere. The story about Perseus is a great one and scare of fighting Medusa was one of the points that makes a person a hero. But somehow I they did it not really good.
I had more fun watching Percy Jackson in his really predictable adventure. But I intend to read the books some day. I believe they will be better than the movie. The last two days I read the Magician again. Now you know why I did not have any time to write something for the blog.
If I need to choose the next moviefication (I know that this is not a word from the dictionary.) of a great fantasy novel I would choose the magician. But perhaps it is not as easy to put into a movie, because of the more than ten years it covers. It is still my favorite fantasy novel and even beats The Lord of the Rings.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen