Donnerstag, 13. Mai 2010

Great Ocean Road and the Grampians Tour (Day 3)

Today was our final day of the trip. Like always we were getting up early. This time to hunt some Kangaroo in the mist and preparing for a two hour hike up Hollow Mountain.
Von 20100513-Grampians

Like always I wanted to have a better camera. But all in all the day promised to be a great day.
Von 20100513-Grampians
Von 20100513-Grampians

After driving a while through the bush of the national park, we finally reached the destination Hollow Mountain.
Von 20100513-Grampians

Every step of the way up the mountain the lookouts got better.
Von 20100513-Grampians
Von 20100513-Grampians
Von 20100513-Grampians
Von 20100513-Grampians

We even climbed through the mountain.
Von 20100513-Grampians
Von 20100513-Grampians

The first three... until the others caught up.
Von 20100513-Grampians

Fun at rock.
Von 20100513-Grampians

Finally the peak. Somehow we lost some people on the way here.
Von 20100513-Grampians

And then the long way down.
Von 20100513-Grampians

With appropriate breaks.
Von 20100513-Grampians
Von 20100513-Grampians

After that really nice hike we even had action besides the road.
Von 20100513-Grampians
Von 20100513-Grampians

Our last stop was watching white kangaroos.
Von 20100513-Grampians

And being tourists again.
Von 20100513-Grampians

It was a great tour with really great people. I am sitting in the YHA in Adelaide and I am really tired. I wrote my few blog entries because tomorrow I will be on the next tour and I am falling behind. Someone said we will visit some wineries. Lets see. I need to get up early again.

1 Kommentar:

Andreas hat gesagt…

Wow. Impressive views. :)