Not really a long ride today. I was to early for everything. After having a really good nights sleep at Birdsong, I was really anticipating the ride today. After 10 minutes on the road I was bored out of my mind.
Cycle Tour New Zealand auf einer größeren Karte anzeigen
Up until Kumara Junction I was greeted with a really straight street. On the left hand the ocean and farms and on the right hand rainforrest. No variation and the street goes to the horizon and no simple curve to see. I really hate this.
So I was really happy when I had a small rise at Kumara Junction and after that the road got more interesting. Not as great anymore like up to Hokitika but at least I had variation on the sides.
I reached the YHA Greymouth at half past eleven and I need to decide if Greymouth is really nice enough to stay three nights. I am not sure yet. I believe I should be moving again after two nights. But maybe I need a rest.
No photos, because of the boring road. My bed is in an old chapel. After sleeping in an old church and an old chapel, I still won't feel like a believer again. Otherwise it is a nice touch. ;)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen