to drift
once in life I just wanna drift
no destination on my mind
I look around me really swift
no destination would be kind
once in life I want to live
no work and duty should be near
I want to receive as much as I give
loosing hope is my greatest fear
once in life I hope to find the star
that brightens all the world
hopefully I don't drift to far
intend to stay in this bright world
once in life I stop to drift
the destination in my reach
my mind and body get the lift
to happiness at the final beach
(C) KK 2010
Dienstag, 16. März 2010
to drift
So I met those two in Greymouth. Tanja and Max where writing poems the whole time. Last evening in Nelson I tried it myself. This is a first. Poem and english.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen