Freitag, 5. März 2010

Cycle Tour Soundtrack

There are always those catchy songs and you can't get them out of your mind. The german term is Ohrwurm for it.

So I am not equipped with an mp3 player and while on the bike sometimes it happens that I just find one tune really fitting for the terrain and my mood. I won't spare you so here is my soundtrack so far.

Like all people who know me would have guessed I will start with
Cake - I will survive
Mostly from Christchurch to Geraldine this song did not get out my head. Some will say this song never gets out of my head. Maybe you are right. It some kind of anthem for me.


After the Bungy Jump in Queenstown another old song came to my mind. I believe I hummed it till Wanaka.
Pearl Jam - Alive

After Haast Pass I was truly flying through the landscape and I could not get this sense of wonder out of my mind.
Aerosmith - Amazing

In the Old Church they had a collection of LPs one song catched up at that moment with me.
U2 - Where The Streets Have No Name

On the road to Hokitika I remembered another one.
Queen - Bicycle Race

So far so good. I will see what the next songs will be. ;) Stay tuned.

Keine Kommentare: