Sonntag, 14. März 2010

Miyazu - Japanese Garden in Nelson

Not much to do... so I went this fine morning to the japanese garden in Nelson. It is a sign of friendship between the city of Miyazu in Japan and Nelson in New Zealand.

Von 20100314-NelsonJapaneseGarden

Von 20100314-NelsonJapaneseGarden

Von 20100314-NelsonJapaneseGarden

It is a small garden so walking will take you through the garden in no time. But I believe the essential part of these kind of gardens is finding your preferred spot and settle down to contemplate and meditate. When I finally found a nice spot the peace and quiet (except traffic noise) was disturbed when three guys arrived. One obviously with a mind damage and the other two must be his nurses. Be it they chose to occupy my preferred spot, so I decided to move to my other preferred spot. Starbucks. And this ends my brief visit to the garden.

Tomorrow I am going to the beach and then I will pack my stuff again because I am going to Wellington.

Keine Kommentare: