Dienstag, 9. März 2010

Cycle Tour ( Day 11) Nelson to Marahau (67km)

So I am cycling again. It was a fairly uneventful and horrible street. A lot of traffic but at least most of the time I was on a dedicated cycle way. However you call this in english. That is why there are no pictures. And I really hate thinking about the first hill on my way back. There is an other route. I propably take that one. Maybe the 5 km more in length means 200m less in altitude.


View Cycle Tour New Zealand in a larger map

I am now at the entrance to the Abel Tasman National Park and I am staying three nights, before I go back to Nelson for the weekend. I will see what I may do tomorrow. It is either hiking or walking in the national park or if I am lucky I will do mountain bike tour.

Btw. No cellphone reception again. I can't believe that I have better connections in the Philippines than in New Zealand.

Keine Kommentare: